In this era of complexity and uncertainty, mastering technology is essential! The digital transformation of organizations is now part of our daily lives and is even more present in a remote work context. Of course, technological tools allow us to work better, faster, and simplify our lives in many ways. However, new technological solutions are constantly appearing… just as soon as you feel comfortable with a new tool, you find yourself having to learn how to use another one! The variety of technological tools and the speed of their evolution can indeed generate stress and slow down our ability to adapt.
Digital agility is the ability to be proactive, open-minded, and strategic in finding solutions that improve the internal and external experience of the organization in a constantly changing technological environment. For many, developing digital agility means continually stepping out of your comfort zone!
With the help of this guide, you will be able to choose behaviors to adopt to help you navigate in a very dynamic technological context. With the help of these new practices, you will be better able to anticipate and meet your needs, as well as those of your team and your clients.
- The new applications and features available to you make you dizzy.
- Confidence in your abilities is eroding due to a lack of knowledge and mastery of technology.
- You want to become more efficient.
- You want to maximize the opportunities for innovation in your work by keeping up with technology.
- Complete the suggested self-assessment.
- Take inspiration from the suggested development paths and take action by identifying one or more behaviors to put in place.
TO LEARN MORE